King Crabs are suprisingly simple for being an elite mob. They do no special attacks and only deal minimal damage if in level 8 armor. No buffs or pots should be needed for this kill, unless you are a mage or archer.
King Crab drops 2 monster cards:
- King Crab: an A-Ranked card that gives no title.
- "The Crab in the Sand": an A-Ranked card that gives the Beach Keeper title.
- Leather (Low Quality)
- Bone (Low Quality)
- Meat (Low Quality)
- Beast Dogtooth (Low Quality)
- Beast Leather (Low Quality)
Armour and WeaponsEdit
- Moon Magic Staff
- Cursed Tooth Earrings
- Solar Eclipse Chain Shield
- Solar Eclipse Hard Leather Pants
- Solar Eclipse Chain
- HP Potion (Tier 1) (2)
Cursed Tooth Earrings (The chances are pretty low)
Ring of Chaos (The chances are pretty low)
|Elite Mobs (lvl 1-10)|
|General Mobs (lvl 1-10)|